Saturday, March 22, 2008

Free Business Listing on OregonLive.com

My friend and fellow Internet entrepreneur, Melinda (ArtworksJewelry.com), sent me this notice last night: OregonLive.com features a BusinessFinder directory that is free and open to local businesses.

Creating a new business listing with this tool is fairly easy and takes only a few minutes. It allows you to upload a graphic, pinpoint your location on a map, list your store brands, business description, tagline, hours of operation, website, memberships and more.

And did I mention it’s free?

You select the category (or categories) in which to post your free ad and within minutes…presto! your business will start showing in OregonLive.com’s BusinessFinder.

Just don’t ask me how OregonLive.com visitors get connected to BusinessFinder.

Create your own listing here. Thanks, Mel!

The photo above is from one of the new lines of jewelry available at ArtworksJewelry.com. I love this piece! Check out the other unique, hand-crafted offerings from dozens of artists and tell her I sent you!

No comments: