Sunday, September 2, 2007

Widget Blog Blog Widget

To create some visual interest and value-add to the content of my blog, I've posted the "Jump Up Small Business Stories" widget from Intuit to my blog (see below, bottom left).

I use Intuit's Quickbooks software for my business accounting and believe the company's programs and services do make life easier for small business owners. I hope you find the small business profiles a useful and inspirational complement to the information in my blog.

And speaking of my blog...as of this morning, you can add a "Ditch the Dusty Widget" blog widget (aka, "blidget") to your own blog! My blog widget from Widgetbox can be customized to blend with your blog template and is easy to install.

Click here to add my blidget to your site:

Do it now and in less than 1.5 minutes, you can have "Dusty Widget" advice and resources streaming to your viewers 24/7.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,

Thanks for including the JumpUp widget on your blog! Please let us know how we can make it (or new ones) better. It's our first widget, and we've got a lot to learn.

Kira